(Melodic Ambient) - Air

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction

Post 03 Dec 2019

A very simple song. Just a melody and bass. That's it. Both sounds come from The Legend synth, which is amazing btw.
I was going for a very clean, non abrasive sound with this one.

diminished

Post 03 Dec 2019

Damn fine job on the lead, both the melody and the sound. That little glissando/strum is giving me goosebumps..
:reason: Most recent track: The Test (feat. MrFigg) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

TritoneAddiction

Post 03 Dec 2019

diminished wrote:
03 Dec 2019
Damn fine job on the lead, both the melody and the sound. That little glissando/strum is giving me goosebumps..
Thanks man, appreciate it.
I've had this melody laying around for a long time. I've tried to turn this into a longer track many times or had ideas of adding arrangement to it, but everytime I did something just felt off. So I decided to just keep the core/melody instead of trying to add anything.

Benedict

Post 03 Dec 2019

Ooh, that's a nice melody you have there. Somewhat Scottish I think.
That could definitely go places but it has to be from developing the melody and story it brings.

:-)

TritoneAddiction

Post 05 Dec 2019

Benedict wrote:
03 Dec 2019
That could definitely go places but it has to be from developing the melody and story it brings.

Thanks. Yeah maybe I'll stumble upon something good to add to it in the future. Who knows? But for now I'll leave it as it is. I guess there's always he possibilty to make different versions of it. One clean simple version (this one) and another more developed version.

Benedict

Post 05 Dec 2019

TritoneAddiction wrote:
05 Dec 2019
Benedict wrote:
03 Dec 2019

Thanks. Yeah maybe I'll stumble upon something good to add to it in the future. Who knows? But for now I'll leave it as it is. I guess there's always he possibilty to make different versions of it. One clean simple version (this one) and another more developed version.
Yeh, sometimes I have a melody (or idea) I just really don't want to develop past the first flush at all.

• Information