Faith oriented electronic rock/ experimental

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 2074
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 21 Nov 2019

this is a tune I am working on for a demo for skp zoetrope... plus it fits in my deliverance thematic segment I am working on which will include 4/5 songs with alt mixes within the construct... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jyKy8 ... xkuh6Cx1AG

others in this segment...



-------------
alt mix from Thodoris Evangelatos to be included ... video coming as well https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uji2z ... 57Iikap_1Y
------------
alt mix from r1381 to be included although r1381... bro...
the stems would be helpful

perhaps this song as well... not sure at this point...
-----------
advice, nuggets of wonder, or just want to collaborate on this project or a song or 2... nothing is final until it's final :mrgreen: :puf_wink:
and then... who knows... films???!!! :!: :lightbulb:
enjoy
again... works in progress... peace out.. my friends
Moneykube

User avatar
Benedict
Posts: 1978
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

Post 21 Nov 2019

I'll mix a track if you like, esp if you let me put it on my Mix Walkthrough series.

:-)

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 2074
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Nov 2019

Benedict wrote:
21 Nov 2019
I'll mix a track if you like, esp if you let me put it on my Mix Walkthrough series.

:-)
awesome... sure you can put it on your mix series... glad to have someone of your talent on board :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 2074
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Nov 2019

Benedict wrote:
21 Nov 2019
I'll mix a track if you like, esp if you let me put it on my Mix Walkthrough series.

:-)
any song strike your fancy for mix purposes?

Flandersh
Posts: 120
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Norway

Post 22 Nov 2019

Nice, groovy and great ambience, fitting in with the vocals :) Sounded a bit like a meeting between the movies Lucky People Center International and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 2074
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Nov 2019

Flandersh wrote:
22 Nov 2019
Nice, groovy and great ambience, fitting in with the vocals :) Sounded a bit like a meeting between the movies Lucky People Center International and 2001: A Space Odyssey.
thanx bro... how you been... just saw a few posts today from you !...pleased you liked the work so far. :puf_smile:

User avatar
Benedict
Posts: 1978
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

Post 25 Nov 2019

Here's the mix Walkthrough for my mix of "The Spirit Calls". I think he's asleep so you might even beat him to it :-O
It is pretty fascinating from the inside.



:-)

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 2074
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 26 Nov 2019

Benedict wrote:
25 Nov 2019
Here's the mix Walkthrough for my mix of "The Spirit Calls". I think he's asleep so you might even beat him to it :-O
It is pretty fascinating from the inside.
You did an awesome mix walk through, excellent remix, including some great tips, tricks, and insights.
Bang on , on all counts... Great work bro... thank for doing this .
I am impressed ! :exclamation: :exclamation: :puf_smile:

User avatar
Benedict
Posts: 1978
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

Post 26 Nov 2019

moneykube wrote:
26 Nov 2019
You did an awesome mix walk through, excellent remix, including some great tips, tricks, and insights.
Bang on , on all counts... Great work bro... thank for doing this .
I am impressed ! :exclamation: :exclamation: :puf_smile:
My pleasure
:-)

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest