(Electronic) Let's Go (Outer Space)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
visheshl

14 Nov 2019

Track - Let's Go (Outer Space)
Album - Atlantis
Artist - Vishesche

Notes - vocoder processed through formant filter of Thor.
Track made on Reason 11.
Edited the sequestrator track and put vocals and melodies as per suggestions.

Spotify

Sound cloud

Last edited by visheshl on 19 Nov 2019, edited 2 times in total.

DrGOA®

15 Nov 2019

Good track! 👌

visheshl

15 Nov 2019

Thanks DrGOA.
Lets Go(Outer Space)
Will soon be available on amazon music, itunes, google music, shazam etc.

visheshl

17 Nov 2019

Hey guys, my track should be available on amazon, shazam, spotify, but its not showing up on the india stores(im in india). Can someone in the USA search for "Vishesche" or "Let's go (outer Space)" on amazon prime music, spotify etc and tell me if the song is available or not ?

bitley

17 Nov 2019

Sounds cool, but even more variation would have been nice, it's a bit "loopy".

bitley

17 Nov 2019

It's not easy but very rewarding.

Periwinkle

17 Nov 2019

Love the track. It should be considered that repetition is a feature of all music, and even more so, contemporary popular music. Even a Bartok String Quartet has motifs and variations.

I would be very interested to see a video tutorial on how you used a formant filter and vocoder to achieve the vocals.

Love the track. It should be considered that repetition is a feature of all music, and even more so, contemporary popular music. Even a Bartok String Quartet has motifs and variations.

I would be very interested to see a video tutorial on how you used a formant filter and vocoder to achieve the vocals.

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

visheshl

17 Nov 2019

Thanks periwinkle.
Well ultimately its experimenting with what sounds good.
I'm not very good with tutorials but i can tell you the basic setup. You can then experiment with it.

So vocal track routed to vocoder. Europa routed to vocoder. Created a rich pad sound on europa with good hi frequency content. Did basic tinkering to get the vocoder to sound right.
Then i routed the out of the vocoder to thor audio input. Then in the mod matrix of thor i routed the audio in of the thor to a filter. I selected a formant filter in the filter slot. Then routed thor's out to the main mix channel.
Then basically it was tuning the values of the vocoder and thor's formant filter according to taste and liking.

Periwinkle

17 Nov 2019

Thanks @visheshl, that very useful :)

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

visheshl

19 Nov 2019

Hey, anyone know of a way, i can get this track added to playlists on spotify ? Any all suggestions are welcome, help me promote this song on spotify please

• Information