(Jazz Rock Fusion) Jazz Never Dies

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Dante

09 Nov 2019

Instrumental Inspired by the likes of Mahavishnu Orchestra and Chick Corea during the 1970's Jazz Fusion movement. First recorded in 1984 on a Tascam 244 4 track Portastudio cassette machine. More recently Recorded using Propellerhead Reason 11, Jaco Orange Tree Bass, Alan White Heavy Hitters Drums and from Sonic Core XITE - John Bowen proTone lead and ProWave Pad synths. Lead guitar was Shreddage 2 played through the UAD2 Marshall Amp. Rhythm Guitar was Reason A-List Rhythm Guitarist. Intro synth lead was the Reason PX7 (DX7). Mixed in Harrison Mixbus 32C and Mastered at 96Khz using UAD2 plugins Fairchild Limiter, Precision Multiband, Brainworx BX Masterdesk.

miyaru

10 Nov 2019

Sounds great and indeed back to the early '70's....... Nice and thoughtfull composition. The instrumentation is spot on!!!!

Tonight when I went to bed I listened to Stanley Clarke, so I was in the good mood already!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

Periwinkle

10 Nov 2019

Amazing stuff. It has a kind of Allan Holdsworth, Synthaxe vibe.

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

Lowas

11 Nov 2019

The world needs more jazz rock fusion :)

• Information