[trance] Red Label

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
praznovsky.m
Competition Winner

26 Oct 2019

Hi.

I wanna to make 10 track trance album called Red Label till the end of the next year, and i will send here completed tracks from that.

Proton:

I started with this track in reason 9 beta version, but finally i find the time to complete it now. This track is made in Reason 10.4, and i used too much of REs to list it, and izotope ozone + neutron combo.

Feel free to say, what you think about this song (composition, sound quality or anything else).

Thanks for listening

DrGOA®

26 Oct 2019

Good track, I like it! 👍

demt

26 Oct 2019

keep it up
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Periwinkle

26 Oct 2019

Very cool. Love the bass synth sound and the background FX and textures.

.“Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.”

― Banksy

praznovsky.m
Competition Winner

27 Oct 2019

Im glad you like it guys. I was fighting with this track for few months. Final arrangement was ready in few days, but then to make it sound good was hard work. I think i had around 50 mix versions, and then in one moment i deleted them all except first, from which i made this final mix. Im not 100 % satisfied with sound quality, but i havent enought mentall strenght to work on it more.

• Information