(Ambient Electronica) Music Video

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Despondo
Competition Winner

23 Oct 2019

Hi all,

Here is a video I created for a track I wrote back on December 29, 2017. I finally got around to finishing it. It uses Reason with Sugar Bytes' Aparillo VST for all sounds, including drums. Video created with stock clips in Adobe After Effects mangled with filters and effects.

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching/listening!

Last edited by Despondo on 23 Oct 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Chizmata

23 Oct 2019

Despondo wrote:
23 Oct 2019
Hi all,

Here is a video I created for a track I wrote back on December 29, 2017. I finally got around to finishing it. It uses Reason with Sugar Bytes' Aparillo VST for all sounds, including drums. Video created with stock clips in Adobe After Effects.

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching/listening!

very enjoyable pads - the beat could have had a bit more timbral and spacial depth. oh and i liked the video, even though i have no clue how hard/easy that is to make.

Despondo
Competition Winner

23 Oct 2019

Chizmata wrote:
23 Oct 2019
very enjoyable pads - the beat could have had a bit more timbral and spacial depth. oh and i liked the video, even though i have no clue how hard/easy that is to make.
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions on the beat...I might look to revise it at some point.

• Information