[electronic] A remix of a little known band...

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
david1806

29 Sep 2019

[regarding the genre, I really don't know - I had to put something in order to post - any suggestions welcome!!]

Hi all....

I have just listened to a remix of a song in another post, that was not uploaded to this site, but it was the link to it - so I am guessing that is ok here?

So here is the first remix from flush - the first of five to showcase what flush is all about. Obviously they have no commercial value.

I know with a tune like this I am treading on holy ground, so I have really tried to keep the feel of the original, and hopefully my total respect and love for it comes through.....

Enjoy!
https://clyp.it/user/b4s0eyas

David (aka flush)

All tracks played by flush, apart from obviously the voacls, using Reason 10, full version

Zac

29 Sep 2019

I like what you've done here. The bass is really sweet. Sounds good! Look forward to hearing some of your own music.

gullum

01 Oct 2019

nice remake but you need to bring the vocals up front, now it kind of sounds like the vocalist is in the back of the room behind all the instruments. apart from that it is very good

• Information