(Ambient Instrumental) Fall Silver Birch

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Mistro17

13 Sep 2019

Hi. I still consider myself new at making music. Been just having fun studying some music theory since I bought Reason 2 years ago. I make game assets for Cities Skylines. Most of the subject matter I like to make in art as well as CG is nature related. I decided to begin introducing my trees with a short intro music video. I used Reason 10 to make this quick background music to introduce my Fall Silver Birch tree. I'm also new at video editing.

r1381

14 Sep 2019

music goes great with the video! i'm a digital artist as well. trees looking sharp, my friend. what software do you use? i primarily use maya, mainly because that was the first application that i learned on and don't see any reason to leave it. ha.

Mistro17

14 Sep 2019

r1381 wrote:
14 Sep 2019
music goes great with the video! i'm a digital artist as well. trees looking sharp, my friend. what software do you use? i primarily use maya, mainly because that was the first application that i learned on and don't see any reason to leave it. ha.
Thanks. I first started with Maya many years ago but now I use Sketchup Pro, Blender and use Xfrog to start some trees. Now with music I can tie it all together.

• Information