(Reason 2.0 song from 2003) diminished - 19

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
diminished
Competition Winner

13 Sep 2019

Hey. I'd like to show you one of the only three tracks I ever finished before I started finishing my work again this year.

It's from 2003 and made in Reason 2.0 (Malström and NNXT were the hottest new shit back then)... so yeah, I was 19 at the time and worked on this masterpiece instead of learning for my finals...

I'm still emotionally attached to this one. Enough time has passed to be proud of my younger self, so I thought I'd share it, because why the hell not. It has a few musical surprises for you but the production value is, uhm, rather low. Sorry. Mixed on Creative multimedia "speakers" with a "subwoofer"..

Enjoy if you can :P

:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

gullum

13 Sep 2019

nice guess you were really turned on to be able to use multi sampled pianos considering the mixing environment I think it is sound quite good

diminished
Competition Winner

13 Sep 2019

Ha thanks. Yeah those pianos were really something.
I might have to do a remix someday.
Here's a screenshot of how little clue I had back then. My favorite is the second compressor after the NNXT - too bad it didn't go to eleven. Would have helped especially with the threshold :lol::

r2signalchain.jpg
r2signalchain.jpg (195.99 KiB) Viewed 157 times
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

DrGOA®

14 Sep 2019

Good one! 👏

gullum

14 Sep 2019

hehe I remembered when my rack was all grey and read :D they don't get used so much anymore though

• Information