(piano guitar beat) Sva instrumental

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Nim

25 Jul 2019

Never know what genre to place my stuff in. What do you think?

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

25 Jul 2019

Sounds a bit like World music to me.
Pretty cool.

Nim

25 Jul 2019

Hmm, yea. Maybe that's what it is? To me world music is more filmic and themed, while this is more beat oriented, i really don't know though. Thanks! :)

motuscott

25 Jul 2019

Noice. Like the dynamic range and in your face mix.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Nim

26 Jul 2019

Thanks!

diminished
Competition Winner

26 Jul 2019

Fantastic! Smart & beautiful. I don't have any other words for it yet, because I'm so surprised. That's not world music though, it's pop. One helluva pop. Maybe IDM. Popidm. I'll call it Popidm. :)
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Nim

26 Jul 2019

diminished wrote:
26 Jul 2019
Wow! Thank you!

My influences are typically called alternative/Indie, but that's so general. Maybe alternative IDM world pop. ^^

Really liking your tracks as well. What do you call your stuff (since we're on the topic)? Are you on soundcloud?

diminished
Competition Winner

27 Jul 2019

Nim wrote:
26 Jul 2019
diminished wrote:
26 Jul 2019
Wow! Thank you!

My influences are typically called alternative/Indie, but that's so general. Maybe alternative IDM world pop. ^^

Really liking your tracks as well. What do you call your stuff (since we're on the topic)? Are you on soundcloud?
Thanks! I just go with triphop for the stuff released because of a lack of alternatives. I have a soundcloud account with some older snippets uploaded, but I lost the password/email. I believe it was some throwaway mail account - very stupid in hindsight. I never finished songs though for 15 years until recently, so it doesn't really matter :)
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

luimen

28 Jul 2019

I really liked!
This track is very cool.
God job man :-)

Nim

28 Jul 2019

diminished wrote:
27 Jul 2019
Thats a shame about soundcloud. Nowhere to follow you then? I see that all your stuff of youtube is unlisted. ^^
luimen wrote:
28 Jul 2019
Thank you! :)

• Information