(CRAPRE Track) - Magical Rock

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

14 Jun 2019

A track from my Crapre Project. Every sound is processed with Crapre 2 in some way.

reasonsuser88

16 Jun 2019

I like that bass sounding like it's going through a busted amp. Just out of curiosity, where is CrapRE in the drum processing chain i.e. are you processing with CrapRE before compression, after reverb etc.? The crap on the snare sounds excessive to me. Nice composition.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

16 Jun 2019

reasonsuser88 wrote:
16 Jun 2019
I like that bass sounding like it's going through a busted amp. Just out of curiosity, where is CrapRE in the drum processing chain i.e. are you processing with CrapRE before compression, after reverb etc.? The crap on the snare sounds excessive to me. Nice composition.
Thanks.
Bass does go through an amp. :) It's Kuassas Creme Amp.
The drum processing is a little bit different for each part (kick, snare, hihats, loop).
On snare it's Crapre, Disperser, EQ, Renoun reverb, Stereo Imager, FRG Comp, More EQ.
On kick: Crapre, Disperser, FRG Comp, Stereo Imager, EQ.

Some drums goes through a delay send effect, an Echo (stereo delay) with the lows cut out.

reasonsuser88

16 Jun 2019

Ah thanks. My ears are getting better.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

• Information