(B Horror / Crapre Track) - Hiding From Godzilla

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

08 Jun 2019

A track from my just released Crapre Project. Every sound is processed with Crapre 2, one of my favorite REs (not kidding btw).

It's not so much a track really. It's more of a scene/visual kind of thing.
The title pretty much sums up how I feel about it :D

reasonsuser88

08 Jun 2019

That sounds pretty cool. It would fit very nicely in a fully arranged song and I was thinking it ended too soon. I need to work on making sections like that.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

08 Jun 2019

reasonsuser88 wrote:
08 Jun 2019
That sounds pretty cool. It would fit very nicely in a fully arranged song and I was thinking it ended too soon. I need to work on making sections like that.
Thanks.
I often hear my songs should be longer. And I'm still not sure what I should do with that criticism, since in my head my song lengths makes sense to me.
But let's say that criticism is right, should I go against my own intuition/vision/taste? Hmm :? I'm confused.

Bloma

14 Jun 2019

I see your music as soundtrack music, so pieces like this would be used in a certain moment in a game or something. And your other tracks, I think would work well as loops.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

16 Jun 2019

Bloma wrote:
14 Jun 2019
I see your music as soundtrack music, so pieces like this would be used in a certain moment in a game or something. And your other tracks, I think would work well as loops.
Yeah I can see that.

• Information