Blessed Art Thou Amongst Demons (Industrial Techno Video)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
reasonsuser88

08 Jun 2019

The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

aeox
Competition Winner

08 Jun 2019

Yes.

DrGOA®

08 Jun 2019

Good job!👍

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

08 Jun 2019

This is awesome. Really like it.

Is this part of your EP challenge?

reasonsuser88

08 Jun 2019

aeox wrote:
08 Jun 2019
Yes.
DrGOA® wrote:
08 Jun 2019
Good job!👍
TritoneAddiction wrote:
08 Jun 2019

Thanks guys. I'm not sure where I stand with the EP Challenge. As mentioned in the thread, my output is coming out too aggressive for what I had in mind. I wanted deep, contemplative techno to fall asleep to as opposed to this demon-possessed noise. I'm still only using field recordings and Minilogue aside from drum samples so I did meet those expectations.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

08 Jun 2019

reasonsuser88 wrote:
08 Jun 2019
TritoneAddiction wrote:
08 Jun 2019

Thanks guys. I'm not sure where I stand with the EP Challenge. As mentioned in the thread, my output is coming out too aggressive for what I had in mind. I wanted deep, contemplative techno to fall asleep to as opposed to this demon-possessed noise. I'm still only using field recordings and Minilogue aside from drum samples so I did meet those expectations.
Why not simply change the guidelines a little (or completely) and make this the EP? We can't really force where our ceativity takes us anyway. Just go with it. I'd love to hear an aggressive demon possessed EP. :D This is great.
Or maybe do two different projects simultaneously and put the songs into the categories they fit. In fact that's what I'm considering for my next project(s). Still haven't decided yet though.

• Information