You Can Eat Yourself Alive If You Put Your Mind To It (Techno Live Video)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
reasonsuser88

03 Jun 2019

The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

aeox
Competition Winner

04 Jun 2019

Damn dude, that synth sounds like a velociraptor or alien. It's great!

mashers

04 Jun 2019

Oh fuck, the Minilogue is so lovely. All it needs is a transposable arpeggiator and it would be the perfect synth. You certainly know your way around it mate!

reasonsuser88

04 Jun 2019

aeox wrote:
04 Jun 2019
mashers wrote:
04 Jun 2019
Oh fuck, the Minilogue is so lovely. All it needs is a transposable arpeggiator and it would be the perfect synth. You certainly know your way around it mate!
Thanks guys! I spent a good few hours messing around with Minilogue through a distortion pedal. I was actually getting worried that I was falling behind my workflow! Funny thing is I had a riff that got trashed when I found that alien sound. More processing in the rack though i.e. bx_rockrack V3, VSM-3, XLA-3, etc.

The Minilogue is surprisingly versatile and forcing myself to stick with it has yielded some interesting results. Sending CV from Reason is great too. It has a ring mod function but I still want to get a dedicated ring mod pedal so I can really do some weird stuff. The EHX Ring Thing pedal looks like a monster that will help me get the most out it.

mashers

04 Jun 2019

The Minilogue is so deep, even before you start getting into the digital oscillators. I think if I had one and started connecting it to other gear I'd be found dead in weeks to come.

aeox
Competition Winner

04 Jun 2019

reasonsuser88 wrote:
04 Jun 2019
aeox wrote:
04 Jun 2019
mashers wrote:
04 Jun 2019
Thanks guys! I spent a good few hours messing around with Minilogue through a distortion pedal. I was actually getting worried that I was falling behind my workflow! Funny thing is I had a riff that got trashed when I found that alien sound. More processing in the rack though i.e. bx_rockrack V3, VSM-3, XLA-3, etc.

The Minilogue is surprisingly versatile and forcing myself to stick with it has yielded some interesting results. Sending CV from Reason is great too. It has a ring mod function but I still want to get a dedicated ring mod pedal so I can really do some weird stuff. The EHX Ring Thing pedal looks like a monster that will help me get the most out it.
I like how you look up at the camera at 0:19. "Yea, i know that sound is fucking sick" :twisted:

mashers

04 Jun 2019

aeox wrote:
04 Jun 2019
I like how you look up at the camera at 0:19. "Yea, i know that sound is fucking sick" :twisted:
Or it was, "I definitely hit record... didn't I?"

aeox
Competition Winner

04 Jun 2019

mashers wrote:
04 Jun 2019
aeox wrote:
04 Jun 2019
Or it was, "I definitely hit record... didn't I?"
Maybe :D

Lokey

04 Jun 2019

Aint no easy to live in the rabbit hole
fl mobile

reasonsuser88

04 Jun 2019

aeox wrote:
04 Jun 2019
Awkward intro moment. :lol: Gosh I need to get some serum for my baggy eyes. I worked all night before that though and don't sleep normally.

That percussive rhythm was recorded at some point during my last project with the Tascam and then I processed it intensely. I think it was smacking two empty energy drink cans together.

reasonsuser88

04 Jun 2019

Lokey wrote:
04 Jun 2019
Teflon Tomb once said it is a fun place to visit but those who don't leave eventually become consumed. I think interesting things begin to happen when you're in the belly of the beast.

aeox
Competition Winner

04 Jun 2019

reasonsuser88 wrote:
04 Jun 2019
aeox wrote:
04 Jun 2019
Awkward intro moment. :lol: Gosh I need to get some serum for my baggy eyes. I worked all night before that though and don't sleep normally.

That percussive rhythm was recorded at some point during my last project with the Tascam and then I processed it intensely. I think it was smacking two empty energy drink cans together.
Hydration and sleep helps a lot with that :D

Lokey

05 Jun 2019

reasonsuser88 wrote:
04 Jun 2019
Lokey wrote:
04 Jun 2019
Teflon Tomb once said it is a fun place to visit but those who don't leave eventually become consumed. I think interesting things begin to happen when you're in the belly of the beast.
Rabbit hole IS the first Sky from where all Can begin
Rabbit hole IS the ré (d Key)
Only the Moon Can watch out for the rabbit hole
A seed must be hidden or occulted to germinate.
Secrecy IS natural
fl mobile

• Information