(tefflno) lil darlin

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
modecca

17 Apr 2019

πŸ”—β€πŸ’₯

jappe

19 Apr 2019

A different spa; a deep nice barking beat massage relaxing the bones; occasional Dr Phil clips silently sharing wisdom, keeping advise...and I'm trying to understand what on earth you have on your back.
Sounds good!

modecca

22 Apr 2019

jappe wrote: ↑
19 Apr 2019
A different spa; a deep nice barking beat massage relaxing the bones; occasional Dr Phil clips silently sharing wisdom, keeping advise...and I'm trying to understand what on earth you have on your back.
Sounds good!
Bloma wrote: ↑
19 Apr 2019
Mmmmm fuck yeah. This is the good shit.
Thanks bud.
Hows the music thing going in australia these days?
Hows the work thing going, i got fired a month ago (vacation=heaven) and in a few months I am ready to chop off kangaroo heads to make purses if thats a thing down under.#steveirwinisgod

jappe wrote: ↑
19 Apr 2019
Sounds good!
What a like about dr phil involvement here, is that when he fails to tame this particular individual, he completely failed, yet she did not quickly deteriorate and rather ascended like a Phoenix.

You are speaking about an unfinished art project i need to get back to work on:
S1580006.JPG
S1580006.JPG (953.76 KiB) Viewed 378 times
πŸ”—β€πŸ’₯

Bloma

23 Apr 2019

modecca wrote: ↑
22 Apr 2019
Thanks bud.
Hows the work thing going, i got fired a month ago (vacation=heaven) and in a few months I am ready to chop off kangaroo heads to make purses if thats a thing down under.#steveirwinisgod
I'm sure someone will buy kangaroo head purses, set up a hippy stall at a market here and sell them on the premise you salvaged the heads from road kill, which there is a lot of at the moment, because daylight savings has ended and the days are getting shorter, which means people driving home from work in dusk.

Work is pretty good for me at the moment, working as a courier delivering organic food 4 days a week. Musically I've made shitloads of things but haven't properly finished anything in over 2 years, but I'm getting closer. Have changed my approach a lot and got stuck into Thor and Kong lately.

modecca

24 Apr 2019

Bloma wrote: ↑
23 Apr 2019
modecca wrote: ↑
22 Apr 2019
Thanks bud.
I'm sure someone will buy kangaroo head purses, set up a hippy stall at a market here and sell them on the premise you salvaged the heads from road kill, which there is a lot of at the moment, because daylight savings has ended and the days are getting shorter, which means people driving home from work in dusk.

Work is pretty good for me at the moment, working as a courier delivering organic food 4 days a week. Musically I've made shitloads of things but haven't properly finished anything in over 2 years, but I'm getting closer. Have changed my approach a lot and got stuck into Thor and Kong lately.
you aint jokn about the kangaroo problem over there:
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/ ... -industry/

If i could get those corpses and stuff the heads, that would be a win/win situation.
If it's illegal to ship those things over here I need to get some laws changed!

4 days a week is good cause I know people who have to work all the time and that is no life at all.
Have changed my approach a lot: Me too and it can never be stated enough, that Reason get's more and more and more fascinating every year, if you like to experiment.
πŸ”—β€πŸ’₯

• Information