Drug-Induced Music (Techno)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
minilog

23 Mar 2019

Somebody mentioned the possibility of this being considered as such so I'll run with it. Sorry I don't get off on rubbing my johnson to pretty melodic progressions or frivolous beats. Life is rough and I please myself with gasoline while on drugs of course. You just have to take my word that I know more about music than what is displayed here. I'm a Plugin Alliance fanboy anyways and I have an indie rock/blues dude sending me stems to process soon. My apologies for being a count and I hope the melodic overlords can forgive me.

aeox
Competition Winner

23 Mar 2019

"pretty melodic progressions" aside, I really enjoy this stuff none-the-less. For me, music is all about contrast. I can't just listen to melodic stuff all day, I need stuff like this too.

Good stuff!

modecca

23 Mar 2019

THE GALS IN THA SALON ARE SAYIN U PEAKED ALREADY
πŸ”—β€πŸ’₯

minilog

23 Mar 2019

aeox wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2019
"pretty melodic progressions" aside, I really enjoy this stuff none-the-less. For me, music is all about contrast. I can't just listen to melodic stuff all day, I need stuff like this too.
Thanks man! I've always liked your stuff to get in touch with my less maniacal side.
modecca wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2019
THE GALS IN THA SALON ARE SAYIN U PEAKED ALREADY
Tell them ducks have feathers to cover their butt quacks.

modecca

23 Mar 2019

DUKBUT.JPG
DUKBUT.JPG (21.9 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
who is the woman who did the poem?
πŸ”—β€πŸ’₯

minilog

23 Mar 2019

modecca wrote: ↑
23 Mar 2019
who is the woman who did the poem?
She is a mathematician named Victoria Hart or Vi Hart as people know her. Link to original is in my description.

Loque

24 Mar 2019

Sick, creepy, good.
Reason12, Win10

Skimrok

30 Mar 2019

Very good :) when I was watching the video I’m thinking any minute a scream or horrible face was going to come crashing out the screen , so the journey was intense with the music ;)
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Jagwah

02 Apr 2019

Really cool, creepy whisper vocals are intense!

Auryn

04 Apr 2019

Sick track, really dark but very well done. Deserves a release somewhere!
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

TheGodOfRainbows

05 Apr 2019

I like the chest pounding driving beat, juxtaposed with the poetry and modecca's visuals. Yeah, we def don't always need pretty melodies to bog us down. Balls and darkness is where it's at.

Se7en

06 Apr 2019

Bloma wrote: ↑
24 Mar 2019
This is sick, no apologies needed.
Loque wrote: ↑
24 Mar 2019
Sick, creepy, good.
Skimrok wrote: ↑
30 Mar 2019
Very good :) when I was watching the video I’m thinking any minute a scream or horrible face was going to come crashing out the screen , so the journey was intense with the music ;)
Jagwah wrote: ↑
02 Apr 2019
Auryn wrote: ↑
04 Apr 2019
TheGodOfRainbows wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2019
I like the chest pounding driving beat, juxtaposed with the poetry and modecca's visuals. Yeah, we def don't always need pretty melodies to bog us down. Balls and darkness is where it's at.
Thank you so much for the feedback on my cousin's project. He is in rehab right now for alcoholism (day 12 today) and I've taken over his estate. He is a bit jaded but certainly has a more contemplative side. I'm quite sure he was being facetious with his original post.

Take care folks.

TheGodOfRainbows

07 Apr 2019

Se7en wrote: ↑
06 Apr 2019
Bloma wrote: ↑
24 Mar 2019
This is sick, no apologies needed.
Loque wrote: ↑
24 Mar 2019
Sick, creepy, good.
Skimrok wrote: ↑
30 Mar 2019
Jagwah wrote: ↑
02 Apr 2019
Auryn wrote: ↑
04 Apr 2019
TheGodOfRainbows wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2019
Thank you so much for the feedback on my cousin's project. He is in rehab right now for alcoholism (day 12 today) and I've taken over his estate. He is a bit jaded but certainly has a more contemplative side. I'm quite sure he was being facetious with his original post.

Take care folks.

Wow. I hope he's doing well and gets clean. That's some very nice piano playing.

• Information