(DnB) black sun

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
boesOne

27 Feb 2019

A DnB track made in reason10. I've tried to make less abrupt transitions then before. Also, had fun while making this with echo's breakouts and feedback.

Any feedback welcome :)

DrGOA®

27 Feb 2019

Good job!

siriussounds

06 May 2019

Really cool track. Drum n bass is really a great genre. I like that you have these atmospheric ambient sounds going on over the basic dnb. Also the effects on the base makes for an interesting listen.

I would probably have added some straight rhythmic element towards the end, as a contrast to all the off beats, but maybe that's just me.

The image with the solar eclipse is intriguing too.

boesOne

11 May 2019

siriussounds wrote:
06 May 2019
Really cool track. Drum n bass is really a great genre. I like that you have these atmospheric ambient sounds going on over the basic dnb. Also the effects on the base makes for an interesting listen.

I would probably have added some straight rhythmic element towards the end, as a contrast to all the off beats, but maybe that's just me.

The image with the solar eclipse is intriguing too.
thank you :)

Drum and bass is a lot of fun to make. I feel like one can do more with the beats compared to the more techno oriented styles.

Skimrok

18 May 2019

I like the feel to this making my head nod :puf_bigsmile:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

• Information