(Trip Hop) Hurry, But Not Too Fast

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
diminished
Competition Winner

23 Feb 2019

Okay. I actually finished a track this time, I can't believe it. It's super simplistic (sorry, dear listeners) - that might have helped finishing it. I also wanted to be done with it quickly because I catched a cold and feel like shit, that definitely helped a lot. Title and Artist Name not set in stone, I just had to pick sth out of necessity.
I guess when it comes to musical output, for some people, the less you care the better?
Anyways, enjoy if you can and have a great evening.

:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Ahornberg

24 Feb 2019

Yeah. that's the sound I like, man! :thumbs_up:

diminished
Competition Winner

24 Feb 2019

Ahornberg wrote:
24 Feb 2019
Yeah. that's the sound I like, man! :thumbs_up:
That's great to hear, thanks! Enjoy your sunday!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

mon

24 Feb 2019

Great track!
:reason: 10+
:recycle: :re: :refillpacker:

Melody303

24 Feb 2019

This grooves very nicely, and I somehow knew it would even before the drumbeat actually came in. Lovely atmosphere, lovely keys, nice little vocal hook, and the drums give it the solid trip hop groove it wants.
I write acid music in Reason and perform live on a bunch of machines without computers.
Feel free to listen here: melodyklein.bandcamp.com/

dusan.cani

04 Mar 2019

Nice relaxing track. Especially I like this kind of lofi beat. Are drums one-shot samples or did you use some drum loop ? (If it's not a secret :mrgreen: )

Some time ago I've came across with "Quantic - Time Is The Enemy" song which has the same vibe of lofi beats as your track.

diminished
Competition Winner

04 Mar 2019

Thanks a lot for your nice comments, people! <3
dusan.cani wrote:
04 Mar 2019
Are drums one-shot samples or did you use some drum loop ?
No secret at all, also I'm not much of a gatekeeping kind of guy because I believe there's nothing greater in the world than shared knowledge.
It's a loop, chopped up a bit here and there for the breaks with Glitch RE. The loops name is Bomb Squad BSQ_BigwoodSnarebeat_095.rx2 (llllove it!), mangled by a FET Compressor. Then I added some air with FRG-EEE. That's it!

• Information