[Future Bass] - working on EP (feedback request)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
AS7RO

31 Jan 2019

Working on this track at the moment and would love some feedback whether positive or negative on how things are going.

Why are you reading this?

Auryn

31 Jan 2019

Sounds good, great production (as usual for your stuff) and interesting sounds and warped vocals. I've noticed that your tracks often have a somewhat rigid pop-song like structure - here it's intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus. Might be interesting to try and break free from that some time. It makes your tracks accessible, but also slightly predictable (even though you compensate for it partially with interesting sound design).
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

DrGOA®

01 Feb 2019

Good, I like it!

AS7RO

03 Feb 2019

Auryn wrote:
31 Jan 2019
Sounds good, great production (as usual for your stuff) and interesting sounds and warped vocals. I've noticed that your tracks often have a somewhat rigid pop-song like structure - here it's intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus. Might be interesting to try and break free from that some time. It makes your tracks accessible, but also slightly predictable (even though you compensate for it partially with interesting sound design).

Thanks! That’s very true. I need to experiment more with my arrangement.

I am glad you found everything else good
Why are you reading this?

• Information