Wav-E Tracks 2019 (EDM/Chill Out/ Film Score....)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

17 Jan 2019

This topic will be for my tracks produced in :reason:
;)
(i don´t want to make a new topic every month or often) :D

My first 2019 track

Psychedelic Trance :D

I hope you will enjoy
Last edited by Wav-E on 04 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.

DrGOA®

18 Jan 2019

Very good track!

Wav-E

27 Jan 2019

Thanks DrGOA ;)

Here is my second song, also Trance :

Enjoy ;)

Wav-E

20 Feb 2019

Downtempo demo track :
(after 24h i still don´t have a name for this track) :)

DrGOA®

20 Feb 2019

I like very much these two tracks - "Lost In Trance" and "Mystic Emotion". That's my style!

Wav-E

21 Feb 2019

DrGOA® wrote:
20 Feb 2019
I like very much these two tracks - "Lost In Trance" and "Mystic Emotion". That's my style!
thanks bro ;)

Wav-E

01 Mar 2019

Something that i made with my 7 year old daughter. After hearing some tracks from The Prodigy she wanted to produce with me in Reason a similar track with kicks & bass and to listen in the car (on the way to school) :D

Name of the track is "Don´t Stop " Unfortunately, I have to stop/wait for the red traffic lights :D

rare_shadow
Competition Winner

01 Mar 2019

Very catchy! :thumbs_up:
Also love the attention to the details!

Wav-E

03 Mar 2019

rare_shadow wrote:
01 Mar 2019
Very catchy! :thumbs_up:
Also love the attention to the details!
Thanks
for the beat i used 2 diffrent kicks, snares, hithats, reverse Crush, Crush and percussion (something like conga, comes after 2:20)
for the fills and fx i used filter and synchronous effect modulator,scream,rv7000 and different delays
the vocal was a sample, but i cange and cut it a bit and i use pitch edit
the melody (synth at the beginnin and the lead after) i try to make like the edited vocal
after i finished the track (just a arrangement) i needed ca. 5 hours for fine make up (the fills,effects beat fills, fixing and changing some stuff) :)
The dubstep at the beginning was my daughters idea ,took us 45 min to make it the first 16 Bar :)

work/fun time ca: 15-18 Hours (1 week every day 2-3 hours)

Wav-E

08 Apr 2019

i am preparing a psytrance album, thats why another psytrance/trance track:

Kick, bass (self made bass in VST Serum), melodies/pads (using Europa and VST Serum and midi keyboard the M-audio Axiom 61) and some samples for up/downfilter, many effects and fills (using The Echo ,Synchronous Effect Modulator, Aligator Filter Gate, Gatekeeper, RV7000 MkII Reverb, Delays, Filters....)
BPM: 142
Enjoy

prophecy

23 Apr 2019

I really enjoyed that last one, I started to listen to it then decided to watch the video for it instead. Impressive stuff, how long did the video take to make?
To my non-expert ears, that was brilliant, very well made and polished. Well done.
Reason 10 Lite | Surface Pro 3 i5 | Akai MPK Mini II | Yamaha Clavinova CVP5 | Fingers | Ears |

Wav-E

25 Apr 2019

prophecy wrote:
23 Apr 2019
I really enjoyed that last one, I started to listen to it then decided to watch the video for it instead. Impressive stuff, how long did the video take to make?
To my non-expert ears, that was brilliant, very well made and polished. Well done.
Thanks for the comment, i needed ca. 10min for the screenshot video and 1hour driving with my bike and recording with my action camera (i used time lapse modus) ,and at the end some video editing
...hmm maybe 2 hours :)

Wav-E

25 Apr 2019

I installed Izotope RX7 and i have isolated only the vocal (i separated the vocal from whole song).
Then i try to play with the Acapella in Reason and i made a remix for fun :D

The vocals are from mp3 file thats why are not 100% clear
Original Vocal is 109 BPM

I hope you will enjoy ;)

Delerium Feat. Jaël - After All (Wav-E Club Mix) 128BPM

Wav-E

03 May 2019

I started house/trance remix and i wanted to make a small (8 or 16 BAR) intro with piano (midi keyboard) i have added strings, horns, trumpet, woodwins, drums, guitar..... at the end i have produced a short orchestral remix (trailer music)

:P

Enjoy :

Wav-E

20 May 2019

Wav-E - Native Spirit
Orchestral Trance produced in propellerheads reason 10 (Testing reason 10.4 with ca. 25 VST and 42 Channels)
Piano : Reason Pianos (Yamaha: Cold Clocks)
Orchestral Instruments : VST Kontakt, Libraries: Albion One, Metropolis Ark 1, Damage, Novo, The Orchestra
Other Instruments VST Kontakt, Libreries :Ethno World 6, Ventus Ethnic Winds Bansuri, Ventus Ethnic Winds Shakuhachi
Vocals : Kontakt : Library : Ethera EVI
Trance Melody, Bass and Synths VST : Serum, Thorn, Ana 2, Avangers
Samples : Kick, Snare, Hi hats, Percussions, Crash, reverse Cymbal, Down-up filters/sweeps
Effects : Synchronous, Echo, RV 7000 Reverb, Filter ECF-42, Gatekeeper

thanks reason ;)
:thumbs_up:

Skimrok

27 May 2019

Wav-E wrote:
17 Jan 2019
This topic will be for my tracks produced in :reason:
;)
(i don´t want to make a new topic every month or often) :D

My first 2019 track

Psychedelic Trance :D

I hope you will enjoy
**************************Holly Molly That's GOOD!!!!**********************************
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Skimrok

27 May 2019

Wav-E wrote:
01 Mar 2019
Something that i made with my 7 year old daughter. After hearing some tracks from The Prodigy she wanted to produce with me in Reason a similar track with kicks & bass and to listen in the car (on the way to school) :D

Name of the track is "Don´t Stop " Unfortunately, I have to stop/wait for the red traffic lights :D

yEAH!yeah!YEAH! :puf_smile:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Skimrok

27 May 2019

Wav-E wrote:
08 Apr 2019
i am preparing a psytrance album, thats why another psytrance/trance track:

Kick, bass (self made bass in VST Serum), melodies/pads (using Europa and VST Serum and midi keyboard the M-audio Axiom 61) and some samples for up/downfilter, many effects and fills (using The Echo ,Synchronous Effect Modulator, Aligator Filter Gate, Gatekeeper, RV7000 MkII Reverb, Delays, Filters....)
BPM: 142
Enjoy
I Love the keyboard synth sound its so BIG when it sets off at 4.10!!! :ugeek:

Wav-E

28 May 2019

Skimrok wrote:
27 May 2019

I Love the keyboard synth sound its so BIG when it sets off at 4.10!!! :ugeek:
Thanks Skimrok for the comment :thumbs_up:

Wav-E

29 Jun 2019

Gorgeous Insanity ( the most complicated and longest track that I have produced so far ) :-P

Enjoy :

• Information