Vaporwave - Pantsuit

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wobbleburger

Post 11 Jan 2019

Here's a vaporwave track I'm pretty much done with. I wrote it at 115 bpm and then slowed the audio down to 105 and transposed it -1 for a vaporwave effect. Made entirely in Reason with a few rack extensions.

I like jungle.

Reason 10 - Win10 - i7 9700k - 32gb DDR4 - Novation Launchkey 25 - Korg Nanokontrol 2 - Scarlet 2i2 2nd Gen - Shure SM58 - Expanse, The Legend & Serum top my list

motuscott

Post 12 Jan 2019

Very nice!
Great song name.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

logicalpocket

Post 12 Jan 2019

I really like this a lot! Not sure if it would qualify as vaporwave as the production is really clean where vaporwave tends to have a sort dull, subdued quality. I wouldn't change it though as it sounds great as it is :P
Blep

esselfortium

Post 12 Jan 2019

Nice work! That blippy synth melody that plays in the intro and between verses is pretty addictive.
Sarah Mancuso
Latest release: Heart of the Woods OST: Snowfall

• Information