(Upbeat Braindance) Was It Real?

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
logicalpocket

Post 10 Jan 2019

Something I wrote a few months ago to cheer me up during a trying time

All better now :)

Hope you like it
Blep

xylyx

Post 11 Jan 2019

Really enjoyed this one. Liked the changes of pace throughout and found the use of reverb, especially in the slower sections, very effective. Nicely done :)

logicalpocket

Post 14 Jan 2019

xylyx wrote:
11 Jan 2019
Really enjoyed this one. Liked the changes of pace throughout and found the use of reverb, especially in the slower sections, very effective. Nicely done :)
Thanks for the kind words!
Blep

AS7RO

Post 14 Jan 2019

Was this made using Complex-1?
Why are you reading this?

logicalpocket

Post 15 Jan 2019

AS7RO wrote:
14 Jan 2019
Was this made using Complex-1?
I made this a few months ago before complex 1 was available. Closest thing I used on this was the FM sounds on Thor. The other track I've got uploaded at on the front page at the moment uses a modified version of the canada patch for complex 1. I wasn't really getting on with it to be honest. I find the Reaktor blocks from native Instruments a lot easier to use.
Blep

MannequinRaces

Post 15 Jan 2019

Great stuff as usual! I’m a fan! My only nit picky suggestion is the velocity changes on the drums around 2:15 - 2:35 sound sort of unnatural or herky jerky. Like they can’t make up their mind of wanting to go soft to loud to soft, etc..

• Information