(Deep House) Sowing The Seeds Of Love (Bitley™ 12" Remix)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
bitley

31 Dec 2018

Edit; was on SC - removed, release discussions underway ;)
Last edited by bitley on 02 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.

DrGOA®

31 Dec 2018

Nice work!

bitley

31 Dec 2018

Thanks! I've had the idea on disk for a while so I'm putting it out to see if there's any response :D

motuscott

31 Dec 2018

Skillz, mad.
You have them.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

bitley

31 Dec 2018

Thanks, that's most kind of you. My kids just try to talk to me when I have my phones on and when I bob my head to the beat they point and laugh... :oops: How do I explain that club music actually has a larger than life meaning? :geek: My soul belongs at Cielo.

Dante

31 Dec 2018

bitley wrote:
31 Dec 2018
Technically great, but really missed the chorus hook in the original version. Its kinda flat without that 'Sewing the Seeds Of Love' melody & progression.

bitley

01 Jan 2019

Thanks for listening and commenting!

Hehe – fully ok to think so! :-)

I took the vocal hook I've always loved more. The bridge is such a Lennon tribute, and it talks to my inner soul. I've always preferred the more mellow tunes; my favorites from the Beatles / Lennon background reference are "Woman" and "Penny Lane" rather than, say "Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da" but it's hard to explain why. I truly loved STSOL when it came out but today I think that the chorus is a bit too "dashing" (jaunty?). But that's just me! :)

In fact your comment slightly suggests & inspires me a bit to remix the other part of the originally very varied track... :D

• Information