(Ambient/Dystopian) New Album

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Despondo

Post 14 Dec 2018

I am proud to announce the release of my latest album. It is a dystopian influenced soundtrack style album meant to invoke a deep sense of mystery and take the listener on a sonic journey. Think of movies like Bladerunner, Bladerunner 2049 and the like.

I spent the last year writing a lot of music and these 11 pieces fit together like pieces of a puzzle, so I decided to make it an album and along with it, I wrote a back story including the titles of the tracks.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I hope some of you will take a listen and will get some enjoyment out of it.

100% Reason

Thanks for listening!

botnotbot

Post 15 Dec 2018

Right up my alley! Thanks for sharing :D

EDIT: This is seriously enjoyable sci-fi cinematic ambient. Great work, Despondo!

Jacob

Post 15 Dec 2018

Hey! This is really cool! I love this genre (movie & music) Thanks for sharing. Hell, Thanks for creating!

FYI, I just purchased this album. Very cool work.

Despondo

Post 15 Dec 2018

botnotbot wrote:
15 Dec 2018
Right up my alley! Thanks for sharing :D

EDIT: This is seriously enjoyable sci-fi cinematic ambient. Great work, Despondo!
Thank you for the comment and for listening!

Despondo

Post 15 Dec 2018

Jacob wrote:
15 Dec 2018
Hey! This is really cool! I love this genre (movie & music) Thanks for sharing. Hell, Thanks for creating!

FYI, I just purchased this album. Very cool work.
Thank you!

raymondh

Post 30 Dec 2018

Congratulations! A massive achievement! Very cool music and I agree the tracks fit together really well for the album.
Win 10 64-bit | :reason: 10 | Scarlet 18i8 | M-Audio Code 61 | KRK VXT-6 | JX-8P | System-8 |D-05 | Sirin
www.soundcloud.com/raymondhayter

Micha1973

Post 31 Dec 2018

Superb! What things (re/vst/refill) do u use?
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 10 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

Troublemecca

Post 08 Jan 2019

enjoying! recently i've been caught up writing lyrics... your tracks are reminding me where this started for me.

• Information