[DEEP HOUSE] WHAT'S UP WITH ME

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

07 Dec 2018

Bassline: Form Motion - Waves new FM synth. Giving this tune a FLAT BEAT Levi advert type sound. Just love creating super angry - but just about under control, groovy bass. Oh... used Polyverse Gatekeeper to give it a bit of push and pull, plus used Cableguys Shaperbox to keep side-chained against the Kick (like all good people should).

Drums: NO LOOPS here - honest! Just lots of hits and careful tuning, saturation and EQing (using Waves Scheps Omni-channel - love it) .... plus using Eventide UltraReverb (which includes delay/EQ/compression) to glue the upper percussion (hats, clap, toms and snare) and Eventide Omnipressor and Waves SSL G-master buss compressor to give the overall drum bus a tight sound.

Hi-tone: Korg M1 Hi-String preset... run through NI's FREAK to add harmonic interest and also run a real-world radio frequency that shifts about.

Used Izotope Ozone 8 to pull the track together with maximise, dynamic EQ, compression etc.

Anyway. Enough talk. Listen.

PS... Whilst you are at it... listen to Right Time Right Place in my signature footer for something different.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information