(Ambient) Be Aware

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Ahornberg

27 Nov 2018

improvising with some Europa pad presets

Troublemecca

27 Nov 2018

the artwork is so fitting, totally set my mind up for this. cool. I felt a range of emotions as I listened. In the beginning-middle I felt airy and light, like a child if that makes sense: carefree? Then it gets doubtful, then downright threatening... lots of conflict/resolution/drama all over this, but I've got things to do, cutting out at 08:51 lol

Ahornberg

28 Nov 2018

Troublemecca wrote:
27 Nov 2018
the artwork is so fitting, totally set my mind up for this. cool. I felt a range of emotions as I listened. In the beginning-middle I felt airy and light, like a child if that makes sense: carefree? Then it gets doubtful, then downright threatening... lots of conflict/resolution/drama all over this, but I've got things to do, cutting out at 08:51 lol
Thank you for your detailled emotional description! I tried to tell a story and now I know I told one to aou.

• Information