(Noisey Nostromo Improv) Galrimmn

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
muckmclane

20 Nov 2018

Don't forget to unsubscribe, block, give a thumbs down and report!

Micha1973

20 Nov 2018

Only Sounds after and after. But some Sounds Sounds nice. Do you saved preset?
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

muckmclane

25 Nov 2018

Micha1973 wrote:
20 Nov 2018
Only Sounds after and after. But some Sounds Sounds nice. Do you saved preset?

This was the sole combinator I used for this project:
Galrimmn.zip
(136.47 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

MannequinRaces

25 Nov 2018

Admittedly I didn’t listen to the whole thing (scrubbed through quite a bit). There are some nice sounds in there. Love Nostromo. Wish more synths had intelligent randomization of the parameters.

muckmclane

25 Nov 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
25 Nov 2018
Admittedly I didn’t listen to the whole thing (scrubbed through quite a bit). There are some nice sounds in there. Love Nostromo. Wish more synths had intelligent randomization of the parameters.
I asked myself the other day why would I continue to post stuff like this?
I have experimented with many styles over the years and i would quickly lose interest in all of them.
Eventually I looked for the most basic elements I could focus on, to keep both the process and outcome interesting for me and I came up with the elements:
Weed, interesting new sounds that don't take a lot of time to make and free keyboard noodling.
The elements that seem to not be motivating me much are, adherence to a beat, needing to get attention and mixing.

I just recently remembered Oberon has some parameter randomization so I might have a go with that in the future.

MannequinRaces

25 Nov 2018

If you like making the music you like that’s all that matters! From a listening perspective my attention spans hold a lot better on shorter tracks. 37 minutes of basically ‘sound design’ music is hard to listen for just about anybody I think! :) Keep on doing you and please keep sharing your sonic explorations.

• Information