(Groove) Shades

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
strangers
Competition Winner

18 Nov 2018

Busted out some real smooth grooves for this one using the new J Chris Griffin SAW-1.

As always any comments, criticism, likes, dislikes, etc. are welcome.

Enjoy.

DrGOA®

19 Nov 2018

Nice track!

aeox
Competition Winner

19 Nov 2018

Killer bassline!

electricthing

19 Nov 2018

Nice track, indeed good basspart
One small remark; the bass track seems to loose level / focus sometimes (due to modulation or autopanning?) I've encountered this myself with some fx.

strangers
Competition Winner

19 Nov 2018

DrGOA® wrote:
19 Nov 2018
Nice track!
Thanks!
aeox wrote:
19 Nov 2018
Killer bassline!
I've recently revisited some old Sega games. Many of them have some really cool bass lines that I never noticed when I was younger. Those game soundtracks must have been flowing through my fingers.
electricthing wrote:
19 Nov 2018
Nice track, indeed good basspart
One small remark; the bass track seems to loose level / focus sometimes (due to modulation or autopanning?) I've encountered this myself with some fx.
I know exactly what you mean. The bass does this in parts and so does the filtered lead in the little transition section. I'm not really sure where/how that happened since it wasn't present while mixing the song. Since it was a race for time (song challenge) I didn't have a chance to go back and find the culprit without risking missing the entry cutoff.

• Information