[Old school Future Bass] Radio Waves

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
AS7RO

30 Oct 2018

Re-uploaded after a better mix

Why are you reading this?

Auryn

01 Nov 2018

Every time I click one of your tracks it always manages to surprise me in some way! The abstraction sometimes reminds me of mouse on mars, but more accessible. It ends a bit abruptly though.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

strangers
Competition Winner

02 Nov 2018

This was awesome. Very impressive work all around. If you have the time, I'd be curious to know a little bit about what went into this track RE, VST and even mix-wise.

logicalpocket

08 Nov 2018

This is really awesome
Blep

AS7RO

08 Nov 2018

Auryn wrote:
01 Nov 2018
Every time I click one of your tracks it always manages to surprise me in some way! The abstraction sometimes reminds me of mouse on mars, but more accessible. It ends a bit abruptly though.
I shall take a look into Mouse on Mars. I do agree I am the worst at finishing tracks.

I am glad you have ran into other of my tracks, though I must admit this one is the one with the highest work and thought quality.

AS7RO

08 Nov 2018

strangers wrote:
02 Nov 2018
This was awesome. Very impressive work all around. If you have the time, I'd be curious to know a little bit about what went into this track RE, VST and even mix-wise.
So happy you enjoyed it! Feel free to ask me anything!

• Information