(old-school psychedelic trance) my 1st finished Reason track

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
antic604

30 Oct 2018

This here is my 1st track in Reason 10.2. It's an old-school psychedelic trance, probably much too dense & complex for its own good, but that's the way I like it :)

I've been using Reason for a year now, coming from Live & Bitwig (still use them all interchangeably) and really love it and where it's going! The track uses mostly native instruments & FX, some REs (Parsec, The Legend, FM4, Synchronous, Polar, Fat Space, GQ-7, Distillery) and 2x instances of Phoscyon VST. It was made and is running (without any bouncing to audio) on a Surface Pro 4 i7 with Bayerdynamics DT-990Pro. Yeah, that's my "studio" :D

Anyway, comment and feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Soundcloud:

Bandcamp:

Also, here's a video of the track when I started it ...almost 8 months ago:

Last edited by antic604 on 30 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Loque

30 Oct 2018

Good stuff. Just a bit too much acid stuff for my taste. It has a good trancy flow in the middle.
Reason12, Win10

DrGOA®

30 Oct 2018

Exactly for my taste. Good track!

antic604

30 Oct 2018

Loque wrote:
30 Oct 2018
Good stuff. Just a bit too much acid stuff for my taste. It has a good trancy flow in the middle.
DrGOA® wrote:
30 Oct 2018
Exactly for my taste. Good track!
And people are surprised that we have wars on Earth... ;) :P

Thanks a lot guys! :thumbs_up:

MannequinRaces

30 Oct 2018

Nice track! Sounds really good.

guitfnky

30 Oct 2018

very nice. always find it awesome when someone can put together an electronic track that holds my attention (this one does). not an easy thing to pull off. really dig it!
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

antic604

31 Oct 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
30 Oct 2018
Nice track! Sounds really good.
guitfnky wrote:
30 Oct 2018
very nice. always find it awesome when someone can put together an electronic track that holds my attention (this one does). not an easy thing to pull off. really dig it!
Thank you! Happy to hear you liked it :)

ravisoni

05 Nov 2018

Not my go-to genre, but thoroughly impressed with the technicalities involved here. Definitely sounds like a ton of work (good work, in fact), and the mix is pretty solid too. Certain elements cutting out quite clearly just as they should. Nicely done.
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

Heigen5

08 Nov 2018

This had lots of nice moments and nice complexity.

antic604

08 Nov 2018

ravisoni wrote:
05 Nov 2018
Not my go-to genre, but thoroughly impressed with the technicalities involved here. Definitely sounds like a ton of work (good work, in fact), and the mix is pretty solid too. Certain elements cutting out quite clearly just as they should. Nicely done.
Heigen5 wrote:
08 Nov 2018
This had lots of nice moments and nice complexity.
Thank you! I appreciate your comments :)

• Information