(Alt Rock) U Get Me Everytime

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
MarzT

29 Oct 2018

New to Reason - started dabbling in the summer after seeing the WNTER tutorial at sonicacademy.com --- that got me hooked. After doing the month long trial, I bought Reason last week... this is my very 2nd track done in Reason!

Synth is THOR "Epic Poly" - used some stock library loop in Dr. Octo Rex. Bass is a bass preset from stock library. I played guitar in Guitar Rig and used some Eventide H3000 on my vox... and that's *it!*

I like the analog sound of Reason's mixing. I like the tutorials by MG the Future on Youtube... I want to get into Rack Extensions. The subscription idea is genius and so is the new rent-to-own. I don't mean to sound like a commercial - but to me, the recent moves made by Propellerheads are what got me to "jump the fence" and come over to Reason seeking some new workflow inspiration.

• Information