(EDM/Breakbeat) Punchinello: What We Are Today

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Punchinello

09 Oct 2018

Hi all! :)

I just wanted to ask for your opinions, etc.

I am currently working on this one... thanks for your time! :)

Work in progress

From the forthcoming album: "Into The Darkness They Go"

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."

Last edited by Punchinello on 22 Oct 2018, edited 2 times in total.
"Music is a Place to take Refuge. It's a Sanctuary from Mediocrity and Boredom. It's Innocent and it's a Place you can loose yourself in Thoughts, Memories and Intricacies." - Lisa Gerrard

DrGOA®

10 Oct 2018

I like this track. :thumbs_up:

PhillipOrdonez

14 Oct 2018

Musically pleasing. I think the drums/mixdown need most of the remaining work now! Keep it up!

Zac

16 Oct 2018

It's very nice. Love the pads and lead. To be honest i didn't like the choice of drum sounds esp the hihats.

Punchinello

16 Oct 2018

Thanks for listening, everyone! And thanks for all the advice.

Yes, the drums will change.
"Music is a Place to take Refuge. It's a Sanctuary from Mediocrity and Boredom. It's Innocent and it's a Place you can loose yourself in Thoughts, Memories and Intricacies." - Lisa Gerrard

Troublemecca

16 Oct 2018

I'm not yet so discerning about my high hats (though I imagine I should be [emoji848]), but that snare is killing me, lol. Track has this Footloose vibe that I dig though. Needs a lead somewhere to round it out, and a heavier buildup/drop somewhere too, I imagine changing the drums will help with that.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Punchinello

22 Oct 2018

I added some guitar, played by Ben Ramjan.

Still working on the rest... let me know what ya think. thanks! :)

Punchinello

22 Oct 2018

Troublemecca wrote:
16 Oct 2018
I'm not yet so discerning about my high hats (though I imagine I should be [emoji848]), but that snare is killing me, lol. Track has this Footloose vibe that I dig though. Needs a lead somewhere to round it out, and a heavier buildup/drop somewhere too, I imagine changing the drums will help with that.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Working on the beats!

Skimrok

26 Oct 2018

Punchinello wrote:
22 Oct 2018
I added some guitar, played by Ben Ramjan.

Still working on the rest... let me know what ya think. thanks! :)

I like that smooth vibes going on :reason: reminds me a little bit after a “big night out” chilling music on the way home in the car sort of scenario or the after party the next morning in Ibiza or something, mind you I’m in bed at 10 these days being all old he!he!

Good little tune coming together ;)
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Punchinello

28 Oct 2018

Thanks! :)

• Information