[Glitch EDM I guess ?] Live In The Moment (Live Remix)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FLVZ

25 Sep 2018

Made this on the fly, pretty raw seeing as it was finished off as a live performance. I boosted the levels after recording to get it a little louder. Had plenty of fun mangling the edit live with a few REs. Let me know what you think!

jayhosking

26 Sep 2018

You are very, very good at textures. Some really beautiful timbre work here. Bit-crushing/down-sampling, mainly? This is great. Since it was done live, I don't really have any comments to make, other than I wish I knew how you were adding performance effects (like the stutters) in Reason. I recently got ahold of a Teenage Engineering PO-33 and that little think makes me wish there was a Reason equivalent for its performance effects. Judging from this remix of yours, maybe there is? How are you pulling it off live?

Wickline

26 Sep 2018

Very cool bro! Will have to get with you later on how you did some of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

FLVZ

02 Oct 2018

I used Synchronous and Distillery mainly, with a particular set of settings mapped to a controller. For the stutters its mainly Distillery in action :D

FLVZ

03 Oct 2018

jayhosking wrote:
26 Sep 2018
You are very, very good at textures. Some really beautiful timbre work here. Bit-crushing/down-sampling, mainly? This is great. Since it was done live, I don't really have any comments to make, other than I wish I knew how you were adding performance effects (like the stutters) in Reason. I recently got ahold of a Teenage Engineering PO-33 and that little think makes me wish there was a Reason equivalent for its performance effects. Judging from this remix of yours, maybe there is? How are you pulling it off live?
Also forgot to mention I used FutzBox and the Ad480 reverb with CV wiring from synchronous to modulate the reverb and whitenoise from the FB, FB was used for added crunch with some subtle distortion and lofi added to the overall mix :puf_smile:

DrGOA®

04 Oct 2018

Very good job! :thumbs_up:

• Information