(synthpop) "Synthpopboy (A Modern Effigy Remix)"

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
sumusik

10 Sep 2018

Here's a remix I did for German synthpop band !distain's "Synthpopboy" single EP which just debuted at #9 on the DAC and #2 on the GEWC. 100% Reason, no VSTs, etc. Hope you enjoy it.

Remix:

Original version:

jappe

20 Sep 2018

A good original song, and you did a great remix, well done!

Quiloc Lim

20 Sep 2018

I prefer the remix. Less fluff, more edge. Well Done. :thumbs_up:

sumusik

24 Sep 2018

jappe wrote:
20 Sep 2018
A good original song, and you did a great remix, well done!
Quiloc Lim wrote:
20 Sep 2018
I prefer the remix. Less fluff, more edge. Well Done. :thumbs_up:
Thank you.

I noticed that youtube link has ads. Here's a bandcamp link:

madmacman

24 Sep 2018

Uh, !distain... they are still around? I remember their [li:quid] album - but that was over 20 years ago.

Yeah, I second Quiloc Lim's verdict. The remix is more to the point. And an amazing example for "Reason only". :)

sumusik

28 Sep 2018

madmacman wrote:
24 Sep 2018
Uh, !distain... they are still around? I remember their [li:quid] album - but that was over 20 years ago.

Yeah, I second Quiloc Lim's verdict. The remix is more to the point. And an amazing example for "Reason only". :)
Thank you for the kind words. And yes, !distain is still around. They will be releasing their 8th studio LP on November 2. The second single from the album will be released October 5th. I also have a remix on that. And still 100% Reason. I'll post it after release I guess. I'm interested in hearing what kind of music you make madmacman.

• Information