(Electronic rock, dream pop) coda excerpt "Mi dulce inmortal"

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Eusantis

30 Aug 2018

https://soundcloud.com/habitante-133/coda-2020

Come, come and look there, look beyond, farther from the sun that lights the sea, that illuminates the threshold of immensity, my sweet immortal.
Do not you know how to fly? I like Titan, its warm blue, its salt dunes that taste so bad; Maybe you do not remember this future, my sweet immortal.
It's not a dream it's a song, it's lyrics from yesterday, ballads from Thor, Loki's whims, stories of love, I'll teach you, learn to fly, my sweet immortal.
You do not have to look back, understand that I am part of you, I am your conception, I am your unreason, distant stars, my sweet immortal.
Witnesses of time, forgotten days, essences that die, essences that are born; moments of the sea, trips to the sun, cardboard boats ... my sweet immortal.
Do not be afraid to come androids of salt, essences of yesterday, wake up at last: old men of metal. Come and look there, and everyone leaves, my sweet immortal.
Come and look there, look beyond.

• Information