Live Performance Video

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Matt van K

26 Aug 2018

Hey there,

It´s more and more frustrating to join Live DAW performances on youtube. Only Tutorials and listen to himself bla bla.
Here is my answer to this. Including low battery warning and CPU Overload :lol:

demt

26 Aug 2018

luvely
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

strangers
Competition Winner

26 Aug 2018

Thanks for sharing. I totally agree with you. It's refreshing to come across actual music and video demonstrations that aren't 90% or more blabbing. Maybe it's because I'm still learning synthesis but I've never understood the point of videos where someone regurgitates a bunch of pre-determined parameters without ever playing a single note until the very end of the video.

Plus I like seeing other people's workflow. It provides the opportunity to pick up tricks or even shortcuts that I wouldn't normally think to do.

Matt van K

26 Aug 2018

Here is another with Focus on ,,traktor´´ like looping. In the end like allways the TB303 :lol:

• Information