drum and bass

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
violent grey

18 Aug 2018

just some ideas i was putting down and got them premastered... i can tell they need work still but what do you think?

cheers

Pete B

19 Aug 2018

Good. I preferred 2 - it sounded more musical. They sound very full, not lacking anything, but they are just snippets so I don't know if that fullness would be too much (for me only, of course) if it didn't change.

violent grey

02 Sep 2018

thanks for the input. These really were testing tracks for mixing and processes with mastering, as well as template design and workflow with metering and setting up a standard. I continue to work on it.! sorry I dont have the songs completed

candybag

02 Sep 2018

Number one was awesome. Wouldn't know what to improve without a reference track tho, i'm struggling with drum&bass myself :)
Yamaha HS7 - HD600 - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Akai MPK261 - AT2050 - Auralex Project 2™ Roominator Kit
9900K - 16 GB - 3xXB270HU - GTX 1080 ti

• Information