Chillout

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
violent grey

18 Aug 2018

This is not my production but it is my mixing... Remixed from www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm#cry…PAX_Melancholy

Mixed and Mastered using Reason 9.5, 3 X-Touch Compact, Ozone 8, PreSonus Eris 8's. Temblor t10, Treated Home Studio, Intel Windows machine.

I still have some work to do on it but sadly I lost all the recent work so Id have to start over, which is no biggie being as I have a method and know pretty much what to do to this song. I have yet to listen to this in a car, or oh headphones, or on a stage, stereo. Credit goes to the artist who produced this and put it up for mix grabs on linked website.

I have pretty much found my sound and just rebuilt my daw, and am coming up with new stuff so Ill keep checking in. let me know how the mix sounds? I am curious about the highs tbh... and the sub bass... cheers
Attachments
mixer .png
mixer .png (367.66 KiB) Viewed 216 times

• Information