(EDM / Bass House) Where Your Heart Is

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Hauser+Quaid

10 Aug 2018

First time posting music outside of a challenge, and wouldn't normally at all except I'm really proud of this one! Not even so much the song itself but the fact that I managed to squeeze this out of Reason at all :lol: It's around 65 tracks or something, tons of bouncing, tons of processing, and I had to turn my audio buffer to a setting I didn't even know existed just to get it bounced. But I learned a lot while doing it and learned a lot since I finished it as well!

I've had to do a lot of work using Logic recently just to cope but I'm hoping to pretty much eliminate it soon. This is certainly a step in the right direction!

strangers
Competition Winner

11 Aug 2018

Very nice work! I've been out of the club life for a few years now but this is something I'd like hearing to get a room moving.

Hauser+Quaid

11 Aug 2018

Thanks!! The DJ feedback I've gotten so far has been very positive. It's a bit harder than I usually make songs, but I really wanted to try something "festival" if you know what I mean.

Challeee

19 Aug 2018

Hauser+Quaid wrote:
10 Aug 2018
First time posting music outside of a challenge, and wouldn't normally at all except I'm really proud of this one! Not even so much the song itself but the fact that I managed to squeeze this out of Reason at all :lol: It's around 65 tracks or something, tons of bouncing, tons of processing, and I had to turn my audio buffer to a setting I didn't even know existed just to get it bounced. But I learned a lot while doing it and learned a lot since I finished it as well!

I've had to do a lot of work using Logic recently just to cope but I'm hoping to pretty much eliminate it soon. This is certainly a step in the right direction!
Very nice work indeed. I like this one! So hard and gritty!

Hauser+Quaid

26 Aug 2018

Challeee wrote:
19 Aug 2018
Hauser+Quaid wrote:
10 Aug 2018

Very nice work indeed. I like this one! So hard and gritty!
Thanks for the feedback! The song is a bit out of character for what I've been doing lately but I really wanted to try something a bit harder edged since I've been listening to so much stuff like that lately. Was fun using every distortion I own haha!

DrGOA®

27 Aug 2018

I like it!

AS7RO

28 Aug 2018

This is so far such a summer song
loving the growls, sounds like something out of Virtual Riot

I noticed you mix your leads with a lot of reverb Big House style.

I would make the song longer tbh that's my only advice
Why are you reading this?

• Information