(Album on Choon) The Fairlight CMI Soundbanks Work 1

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
bitley

09 Aug 2018

Hi guys! Here's 17 tracks from the refill demo material & just occasional inspiration for myself when working with the sounds. The album is on Choon, which is a great place for all of you to upload music since it might generate "Etherium", a bitcoin relative & digital currency. It's great fun being able to show you guys some of the tracks that before were just snippets / mixed together and some that even wasn't released before. The whole shebang ends with a great remix from my friend Calico.

Without further ado - I hope you will enjoy this serving!

The Fairlight CMI Soundbanks Work 1

Everything here was made with Reason.

modecca

15 Aug 2018

bitley wrote:
09 Aug 2018
Hi guys! Here's 17 tracks from the refill demo material & just occasional inspiration for myself when working with the sounds. The album is on Choon, which is a great place for all of you to upload music since it might generate "Etherium", a bitcoin relative & digital currency. It's great fun being able to show you guys some of the tracks that before were just snippets / mixed together and some that even wasn't released before. The whole shebang ends with a great remix from my friend Calico.

Without further ado - I hope you will enjoy this serving!

The Fairlight CMI Soundbanks Work 1

Everything here was made with Reason.
"The Art Of Sound Design":
I really enjoy the use of the bird samples in this one, singing with that sweet ass melody.
A lot of sound effect samples used all over the entire album come to think of it.
🔗💥

bitley

15 Aug 2018

Thanks! Yeah, that library is fun to use, it's "toy keyboard sounds" from a sampler / dream machine like the Fairlight CMI which would cost about $250,000 plus shipping and continous hardware service back in the day. :D I love the sounds though, obviously.

• Information