Trippy New Age/World

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Jay Bird

29 Jul 2018

This song was a collaboration of two Reason users who met through Facebook. Myself and Carl Lohmann. The percussion was made with the Impact Soundwork's Forest Frame Drums refill. They were sequenced using the PSQ-1684. Also Chromophone 2 and Omnisphere 2 were used. The video is all original content. Please let us know what you think about it. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by Jay Bird on 31 Jul 2018, edited 1 time in total.

rcbuse
RE Developer

29 Jul 2018

Sounding really good.

aeox
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2018

"Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner"

Jay Bird

30 Jul 2018

aeox wrote:
29 Jul 2018
Even though my channel is not monetized and probably never will be, I chose this because I like to be able to track views. I realize that this will actually reduce views, but that is not a concern for me. It isn't so much about getting as many views as possible as it is about seeing what kind of activity I can generate from various websites. I am only just learning about social media and Youtube and trying to figure out how it all works. I only post on one single website at a time and see what happens. What I do wish is that I could only place a link in the post so it isn't misleading. Anyone know if there is a way to only place a link and not the little Youtube viewer thingy?

Jay Bird

30 Jul 2018

rcbuse wrote:
29 Jul 2018
Sounding really good.
Thanks boss. Means a lot coming from you. I am a big fan of 'Lectric Panda.

aeox
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2018

Jay Bird wrote:
30 Jul 2018
aeox wrote:
29 Jul 2018
Even though my channel is not monetized and probably never will be, I chose this because I like to be able to track views. I realize that this will actually reduce views, but that is not a concern for me. It isn't so much about getting as many views as possible as it is about seeing what kind of activity I can generate from various websites. I am only just learning about social media and Youtube and trying to figure out how it all works. I only post on one single website at a time and see what happens. What I do wish is that I could only place a link in the post so it isn't misleading. Anyone know if there is a way to only place a link and not the little Youtube viewer thingy?
Ah okay, I've never seen that before so I thought it might have been a error.

Jay Bird

31 Jul 2018

This all caused me to investigate Youtube's algorithm in greater depth. I learned that generally views from an embeded player do count. So I updated things and now it does play from the OP.

aeox
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2018

The percussion in there is amazing! Making me want that refill!

• Information