[Reggae|Dub] Love and Peace (Demo)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Kilsane

24 Jul 2018

Hello everyone

I hope that you will like

Kilsane

06 Aug 2018

Final Version

jappe

09 Aug 2018

Hello Kilsane!

I like the feeling in this.
It would be great to hear a version of this where you go somewhat crazy with effects to emphasize the dub tag!
Personally I also like when there's some direction change in the music - but well automated dub/effects would probably work to make me give this two thumbs up!

Kilsane

17 Aug 2018

Hello Jappe

I apologize for responding so late, I did not notice you answered me
I thank you for the feedback it makes me happy and I will take into account your remarks for my next reggae

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Texte original (french)

Bonjour jappe

L'excuse moi de répondre si tardivement, je n'avais pas remarqué que vous m'aviez répondu
je vous remerci pour le retours ça me fait plaisire et je vais prendre compte de vos remarques pour mon prochain reggae

Auryn

18 Aug 2018

Nice and easy track this - the backing sounds pretty organic and is very well done. The solo flute I found a bit synthetic sounding in contrast (IMHO it could use a bit of pitch bend or portamento here and there)

Also agree with Jappe that you could add a lot to this track by making some crazy dub echo feedbacks. That could also make the flute more interesting.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

MindTheft

19 Aug 2018

I really like it. It makes me want to roll one, but that never ends well for me :wtf: :sick:

A nice track for just 'being in the moment', like the person in the (also very nice) video!

Kilsane

19 Aug 2018

I thank you for your advice and feedback,

I think it's my most accomplished music so far and I would do even better for the next :)

• Information