Trance track 138 Bpm (You're All I See)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Challeee

24 Jul 2018

Hey guys!
Here is a trance track I'v been working on and I would love some feedback before I send it to mastering.
Here's the link and I hope you like it.

Charles

Micha1973

24 Jul 2018

It sounds clear and "hard" - you should not send this to an engineer. you must have more headroom for some mastering.
but the track ist on the top!°
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

Challeee

24 Jul 2018

Micha1973 wrote:
24 Jul 2018
It sounds clear and "hard" - you should not send this to an engineer. you must have more headroom for some mastering.
but the track ist on the top!°
Thank's for the feedback!
Yeah about the headroom. I have a limiter on that I will turn off before sending it to a master. I'm glad you liked it!

wowhow
Competition Winner

25 Jul 2018

Hi Charles,

Thanks for sharing this track with us!

I really like the synth stabs in the beginning that breath with the drums. I also like the vocal sample and the orchestration that helps to give the track, I think, a melancholic tone to the overall track.

But the vocal sample at 1:37 and 2:47 seems to me to be really out of key and the diction seems to be choppy - maybe this was a deliberate choice but I felt it took away from the overall melancholic tone of the piece. I also think maybe there could have been more instances of intros - > build ups ->chourses before 2:15 .

But again, I enjoyed listening to the track! Thank you for sharing with us!

Challeee

25 Jul 2018

wowhow wrote:
25 Jul 2018
Hi Charles,

Thanks for sharing this track with us!

I really like the synth stabs in the beginning that breath with the drums. I also like the vocal sample and the orchestration that helps to give the track, I think, a melancholic tone to the overall track.

But the vocal sample at 1:37 and 2:47 seems to me to be really out of key and the diction seems to be choppy - maybe this was a deliberate choice but I felt it took away from the overall melancholic tone of the piece. I also think maybe there could have been more instances of intros - > build ups ->chourses before 2:15 .

But again, I enjoyed listening to the track! Thank you for sharing with us!
Hey! Thank's for a great review! I really appreciate it.Yeah about the vocal at 1:37 and 2:47 there really is something that doesn't is quite right with that. I will look into that.
Thank's again for listening!

phoken

25 Jul 2018

Hi, i really like the track. I'd really like it to be longer, personally i'd enjoy hearing more of part before the Vocals start. I'd second what the user above said, i'd has some kind of melancholic feel to it.

Well done.
I will dig into your other stuff on soundcloud.

Cheers!

Challeee

25 Jul 2018

phoken wrote:
25 Jul 2018
Hi, i really like the track. I'd really like it to be longer, personally i'd enjoy hearing more of part before the Vocals start. I'd second what the user above said, i'd has some kind of melancholic feel to it.

Well done.
I will dig into your other stuff on soundcloud.

Cheers!
Hey Phoken!
Thank's for listening and yeah I was thinking of made a longer version of the track. I actually had a intro at first and then built up the track slowly but then I change my mind and cut it down and remade the starting point. But there may be a longer version upon a release.
Thank's again!

• Information