(Noise/Soundscape/Improv) Çôntortiôn

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
modecca

16 Jul 2018

This started with 8 instances of Torsion, then I added Grain for a unifying pad and some effects to throw over my voice for some loose insanity.

🔗💥

bossa
Competition Winner

16 Jul 2018

Nice Work! I like this experimental stuff!

modecca

18 Jul 2018

bossa wrote:
16 Jul 2018
Nice Work! I like this experimental stuff!
Thanks buddy, I think I found the genre that suits me the best.
🔗💥

strangers
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2018

Thanks for sharing this. The creepy sounds and voice manipulation was great. This would pair nicely with some kind of strange and creepy video or artsy thing. I'm a horror nerd and have been wanting to do something on the creepy/weird/experimental side for a while now. I might have to bounce some ideas off of you in the not so distant future.

Namyo85

19 Jul 2018

I'll watch this later... I know it's gonna be good! :cool:

Micha1973

19 Jul 2018

Nice showup* i like this stuff
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

Auryn

23 Jul 2018

I listened to this after smoking a dutch one, and experienced a minor ego death. The apropos-of-nothing and unapologetic psychedelia of pomme fritz thrown on a waco texas barbecue.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

rcbuse
RE Developer

24 Jul 2018

Auryn wrote:
23 Jul 2018
unapologetic psychedelia of pomme fritz thrown on a waco texas barbecue.
I was searching for the right words, but you nailed it.

jappe

24 Jul 2018

Dark experimental piece, creative as usual! I can't quite hear what they're saying in the call-in :puf_bigsmile:

I agree with strangers, it sounds arty, something to play on an art installation, or perhaps put in the middle of a zen meditation prank record.

Suggestion: make a live gig together with some additional visual artist, performed deep inside a cave or a sewer tunnel.
Perhaps a Jefferson Airplane style roof concert...that would be cool.

modecca

25 Jul 2018

strangers wrote:
19 Jul 2018
I'm a horror nerd and have been wanting to do something on the creepy/weird/experimental side for a while now. I might have to bounce some ideas off of you in the not so distant future.
Now that I would like to see!
Auryn wrote:
23 Jul 2018
I listened to this after smoking a dutch one, and experienced a minor ego death. The apropos-of-nothing and unapologetic psychedelia of pomme fritz thrown on a waco texas barbecue.
So this sounds good on low grade crack, good to know j/k
Some people might seek out music like this when they are high (all the best drugs simply require is a bed) and for me I make and listen to music like this, as an altertantive to narcotics.

jappe wrote:
24 Jul 2018
Dark experimental piece, creative as usual! I can't quite hear what they're saying in the call-in :puf_bigsmile:
I agree with strangers, it sounds arty, something to play on an art installation, or perhaps put in the middle of a zen meditation prank record.
Suggestion: make a live gig together with some additional visual artist, performed deep inside a cave or a sewer tunnel.
Perhaps a Jefferson Airplane style roof concert...that would be cool.
I have been thinking for quite some time how cool it would be to find an abandon factory and make a video there.
Or a less probably scenario, imagine playing the stalactites in a reverberated cave with bats and capturing that experience on camera.
The jefferson airplane footage is classic and what an unforgettable experience that must have been witnessing that in person.
🔗💥

• Information