(Uplifting Trance) Flying over Bern - exclusive release on Crypto platform Choon.co

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
o_imseng

09 Jul 2018

Hi there fellow Reasoners

I just wanted to invite you guys to check out my exclusive release on Choon called "Flying over Bern"
Its a classic Kandi, Sunny Lax, Adam Nickey styled Uplifitng trance track.

This one is released exclusively on Choon. www.choon.co is a crypto based Music platform founded by Gareth Emery and other big shots of the music community. Artists release their music directly on this platform and every stream earns them crypto currency. Users can curate own playlists and earn money with their playlist too.

Here is the link, streaming is free: https://choon.co/tracks/0l2i4lpzkn4/fly ... iginal-mix

Would love to get some of you to listen to it and get some feedback.
I currently run a remix contest until the end of July with a release on Choon with a 50/50 Royalties split on all streams of a remix with the remixer. Only necessity is that you are of course signed up as an artist to Choon.

riemac

09 Jul 2018

Very nice trance track, exactly what I like and produce myself. Very professional sounding arrangement and mix.
If I had noticed the remix contest a bit earlier, it would have been fun to participate, but at this stage I am not sure if I could finish the remix in time.

o_imseng

09 Jul 2018

Hey there
thanks a lot. Only posted about the contest today. Try it maybe i move the deadline a bit later. 👍

o_imseng

10 Jul 2018

Sorry didn't have enough time to reply yesterday @riemac

Thank you again for your nice comments. Especially regarding the more technical aspects of it. Let me know if you still want to participate. I am open to prolonging the deadline a bit if needed.

• Information