Trance - Our End Objectives

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Jun 2018

Love what you did with the voice in the second section, reminded me of sly and Robbie stuff.

Love a lot of FX sounds in music and this had oodles of them.

Saying that the last section needed something more, variation.

Been a while since I have listened to anything like this and really liked all 8:45.... just more variation in the last section and I would have loved it.

The mix sounded really good my AKG K702.

Thanks for sharing...

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T&T's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

jimmyklane

30 Jun 2018

PhutureD wrote:
30 Jun 2018
Can’t wait to check this out....I recently completed an entire short Trance EP for old-times sake...will be posting my opinions when I can
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

• Information