[Simple downtempo electronica] New EP, "No Thinking Necessary"

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Sorped

24 Jun 2018

Hello!
I just released an EP called "No Thinking Necessary" with some simple downtempo tarcks you can listen to on the beach, on the train or wherever you fancy listening to music.

https://open.spotify.com/album/59QaeVDN ... ve-sIGiTDg (I assume most people have a Spotify account nowadays, is this wrong?)
Everything made in Reason 9/10, except for mp3-conversion which was done in Audacity.

Would be happy if you would take a listen and maybe let me know what you think. If you like it, I'd be even more happy if you would share it with your friends who you know like this kind of music!

Thanks, have a nice day!
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

jimmyklane

24 Jun 2018

For some reason it’s only playing the first 10 seconds or so. I’ll have to see what’s wrong with my Spotify account. The first ten seconds of each track have nice sounds in them!
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

Sorped

24 Jun 2018

jimmyklane wrote:
24 Jun 2018
For some reason it’s only playing the first 10 seconds or so. I’ll have to see what’s wrong with my Spotify account. The first ten seconds of each track have nice sounds in them!
Thanks, i hope you figure it out! :)
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

• Information