....Techno...."Do This Shit For Fun"....signed with FETT....

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Soulspeed

28 May 2018

(This Edit has flaws in it intentionally....and is not the same edit as the release)

jimmyklane

28 May 2018

Soulspeed wrote:
28 May 2018

(This Edit has flaws in it intentionally....and is not the same edit as the release)
A question: with downloads disabled, are you worried about somebody re-recording your music in some sort of analog loop to claim as their own? The easier option might be to release a 30-second clip as a “teaser”...every label I’ve worked with has supported that format for me in the past.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

Soulspeed

29 May 2018

Naw Jimmy, I am not worried at all (there were just a few things I heard in this short edit that I had fixed is all)....I usually do 3 minute clips for all my releases....I don't do this for money....I don't do this for fame...."I Do This Shit For Fun".....hahahahah :)

O1B

29 May 2018

Soulspeed!

been a while since I heard one of your Mixes!

You take it back.... wa'ay back! Back into Time!

Good to know you're still Groovin'

Edit: I thought you used the MPC-2000 and the Maschine.... That was Jimmy.
What is your hardware of choice, if you dont mind?

Soulspeed

29 May 2018

Yeah, guess Ive been doing this 20 years now....(Who is this? Btw?) I sold all my hardware other than my Oxygen midi 49 controller, I use Logic 10, Ableton 9 L:ive and just got REASON 10 :), and love it....using all 3 programs and love all of them in different ways :)....thanks brother :)

• Information