Wav-E - Army of Angels (TRANCE)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

fotizimo

27 May 2018

I love it! Great track, and I love how you have this as the Reason project.
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

Wav-E

30 May 2018

fotizimo wrote:
27 May 2018
I love it! Great track, and I love how you have this as the Reason project.
Thanks, i started this project like a synth test and vst effect test (Gatekeeper from Infected Mushroom), and then i made a few melodies, beat and bassline some effects and that´s it ;)

MindTheft

31 May 2018

I really like it, nice and floaty, with some cool sounding production tricks going on. It reminds me of my favourite movie, Gladiator.

One thing i would say, is that the transition between sections at 3:35 is a bit abrupt, need a bit of "swoosh" !?!?

Great work overall though :thumbs_up:

Wav-E

02 Jun 2018

MindTheft wrote:
31 May 2018
I really like it, nice and floaty, with some cool sounding production tricks going on. It reminds me of my favourite movie, Gladiator.

One thing i would say, is that the transition between sections at 3:35 is a bit abrupt, need a bit of "swoosh" !?!?

Great work overall though :thumbs_up:
Thanks
About sections at 3:35 :thumbs_up: at the beginning i felt the same , because first is the melody in A# and after 3:35 comes D#. With the time i got used to it :roll:
But you're right, now i think i need a bigger fill/break or smoother change from A# to D# :)

btw new melody for a new track :

• Information