(Synth Rock)Capitalize On The Moment(Demo for new Grain Refill)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PortendingHonor

25 May 2018

I've been working on a new Refill I'll be releasing this summer and this is the first demo made using only included sounds. When finished it will have nearly 200 Grain patches, , a few hundred Combinators, 1 new Kong Kit(depicted here), Drum Sequencer patches, Dual Arpegio patches, and with the addition of user wav in Europa, I'm currently getting the samples working in there for probably another 100 Europa patches.

These are all made from real world captures of random things that modulate really nicely into keys, bass, and fx! Example of what makes up this particular track:Crickets, cardboard box, coffee maker, child screaming, guinea pig, cat, and a bird.

MannequinRaces

29 May 2018

Cool. What sound is from a child screaming?

PortendingHonor

29 May 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
29 May 2018
Cool. What sound is from a child screaming?
The song layout is intro,verse,pre-chorus,chorus...

It's one of 4 grain instances in a combinator that comes in at the begining of the chorus(First sound that comes in 4 bars before the lead synth).

• Information